Friday, February 20, 2009

randomness (: x2

Ahahah i'm still laughing...SO WHAT?! hahah
Man, you guys are SO FUNNY
and you never notice
Okay I'll cut the crap and tell you why.
Again.
LOL
Suneeta and I
got so random and laughed a lil too much
til' we were like falling asleep during maths today
lol
THE JOKE:
MERRR
(pronounce this xp)
MEEOP
(pronounce this)
gelumgelomgeloumgeluumgloum
Did you get the joke??
told you it was funny
I think we were the LOUDEST in class.
During maths:
(out of boredness)
Sam: If I were a boyyy..
Neeta:I think i could understanndd..
Sam: If i were a boy i would date Hor Jeaan coz she's cute and korean-ish
Neeta: Yeaaaa..I would date Aileen.
(quiet)
Sam:If i were a short boy i'll date Carven and Ru Yi haha
Neeta:Hahahahahhahahahahaha
Sam:If i were a boy i wouldn't wanna date...
Neeta: _____
Sam:Exactly! ew
Neeta:I wouldn't date _____ coz blablablahyblah
Sam:YEA..she'll be like ________
then we started asking everyone and like imagining their boyfriends-soon-to-be which was such a waste of time.
Guys,
don't forget to do your Chemistry corrections........
sigh
just me,
the so-call cho chang

No comments:

Post a Comment