Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*add the title yourself coz I am commentless*

Thisisoneofthebabariansspeaking,canyouhearme??

Please buckle your seat belts, I am about to take you on a ride of lameness..  To those who don't feel like wasting time, please close this window =D Your cooperation is kindly appreciated

XDDDDD

OKmybad
thisissotime-consumingforyoupeoplecozIseriouslylovetowastetime

Fine fine, you are annoyed, I can tell =)
Did you all know it is once-in-a-lifetime to get her picture?? wakakaka
"Suneeta!!!"
"What....?? Eihhhhh!!!!!!"
Tadaaa, I'm great in doing this, muahahaha
Show me your hungry face
"Anne!!!"
"What???"
Told you I am good at this =DD

I am so gonna get killed for putting up these silly pictures.. Anyway, I AM YET TO PUT UP MORE!!! muahahaha.. 
Go study la, why you wasting your time reading this meaningless rubbish here?? 
Relaks ah, stress so much not good for health. Later wrinkles and white hair will come visit you.. Don't get old so fast =DD

Still wondering which babarian is the one typing this?? 
The babarian who asks the same question every morning,
"Who didn't come??!!!"

Get it now??

~The Useless One, Carven~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment